Henniker, NH – UMaine-Farmington men's basketball team was edged out in the second half to the Pilgrims of New England College on Saturday afternoon by a score of 82-73 in North Atlantic Conference (NAC) action.
IN THE BOX
- Bill Ruby finished with a double-double after scoring 15 points and 10 rebounds on 7-16 shooting to go with three assists, one steal, and one block.
- Riley Robinson finished with team-high 18 points after shooting 6-8 from the floor with two three-pointers and four free throws. Robinson added two rebounds, and one assist.
- Milani Hicks added 16 points on five made field goals and six free throws. Hicks added eight rebounds, three assists, and one steal.
- Issac Witham added 10 points with two assists and two steals.
- Ricky Leonard held the top spot with 27 points on 10-16 from the floor, 3-4 from behind the arc with four free throws to go along with four rebounds, one assist, two steals and one block.
- Izaiah Winston-Brooks finished with 11 points with seven rebounds while Kareem Octavien finished with 10 points.
BY THE NUMBERS
- UMF shot 47.4% from the floor on 27-57 shooting, 50.0% from three-point land (5-10) and 93.3% at the free throw line. The Beavers added 34 rebounds, 15 assists, and seven steals.
- The Pilgrims shot 43.5% from the floor on 27-62 shooting, 29.4% from behind the arc (5-17) and 67.6% at the charity stripe. New England College added 35 rebounds, 12 assists, 18 steals, and three blocks.
The Beavers will host Husson on Tuesday for a 7:00 pm tip-off.