POULTNEY, VT – UMaine-Farmington women's basketball team flew past the Eagles of Green Mountain on Saturday afternoon by a score of 62-55 in North Atlantic Conference (NAC) action.
IN THE BOX
- Haley Felkel finished with game-high 20 points and a double-double after shooting 7-13 from the floor and notched 15 rebounds.
- Jenessa Talarico tallied 17 points after finishing 5-15 from the floor with five free throws.
- Morgan Crocker and Cheyenne Malloy each tallied nine points while Paige Carter notched 14 rebounds.
- Sharena Armstrong finished with a double-double with 17 points and 17 rebounds after shooting 7-16 from the floor and three free throws.
- Britanny Frasier added 16 points with and five rebounds, two assists and two steals while Taylor Hill finished 12 points on 4-10 shooting.
BY THE NUMBERS
- UMF shot 29.4% from the floor on 20-68 shooting, 27.6% from three-point land (8-29) and 73.7% at the free throw line (14-19). The Beavers notched 51 rebounds, 11 assists, and five steals.
- The Eagles shot 31.9% from the floor (22-69), 12.5% behind the arc (3-24) and 61.5% at the free throw line. Green Mountain tallied 48 rebounds, nine assists, three steals and four blocks.
The Beavers will be back in action on Friday as New England College comes to Farmington for a 5:30 PM tip-off.