Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington women's basketball team flew past Green Mountain College on Friday night in Dearborn Gymnasium by a final score of 69-56 in North Atlantic Conference (NAC) action.
IN THE BOX
- McKenna Brodeur led all scorers with 21 points after shooting 7-9 from the floor and 7-7 at the free throw line.
- Cheyenne Malloy added 12 points with four three-pointers while Haley Felkel finished with a double-double with 12 points and 15 rebounds.
- Morgan Crocker added eight points along with Emilee Eustis added five points.
- Sharena Armstrong finished with 19 points after shooting 9-20 from the floor while Mercedes Rideout added 14 points.
- Taylor Hill hit four three-pointers and a free throw to finish with 13 points.
BY THE NUMBERS
- UMF shot 46.6% from the floor (27-58), 32% from behind the arc (8-25) and finished 7-7 at the free throw line. The Beavers notched 41 rebounds, 18 assists, six steals and two blocks.
- The Eagles shot 36.9% from the floor (24-65), 33.3% from three-point land (6-18) and 28.6% at the free throw line (2-7). The Eagles tallied 33 rebounds, five assists, seven steals and one block.
The Beavers will face Castleton tomorrow at 1:00 PM